Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
HIA Meeting - Scott Juds - Merlyn.AI
Saturday, October 13, 2018, 8:30 AM until 12:00 PM
- HIA invites first-time visitors to attend one meeting at no charge, to see if HIA is right for you. After that, please see our Home Page for membership information.
- Registration is recommended (to help us plan for room setup) but not required.
October 13, 2018 - Scott Juds - Merlyn.AI – Prudent Investing Just got Simpler and Safer
Our October meeting will feature Scott Juds and SectorSurfer. You can learn more about the SectorSurfer Sector Rotation Investment Strategies at SectorSurfer
Artificial Intelligence simplifies complex tasks, allowing you to spend more time chasing kids, careers, and retirement destinations. Merlyn.AI automatically (1) evaluates hundreds of ETFs monthly for trend leadership and risk suitability characteristics, (2) constructs and evolves populations of strategies from qualified candidates, (3) shifts to profitable bear market strategies when markets are no longer safe, and (4) boils everything down to a simple Buy and Sell. We’ll lift the hood on the Merlyn.AI engine to demonstrate how populations of strategies dynamically evolve and jointly make the final monthly selection. Let AI do the hard work while you have a life.
Scott Juds is the President and CEO of SumGrowth Strategies, developer of SectorSurfer and Merlyn.AI, and author of “Conquering the Seven Faces of Risk.” He is a frequent AAII chapter speaker, holds over 40 US and foreign patents, and has an MSEE from Stanford University. Scott won a 2016 NAAIM (National Association of Active Investment Managers) Founder’s Award for his white paper “Automated Polymorphic Momentum” and now serves on the judging panel for subsequent NAAIM contests.
- Learn how AI simplifies prudent retirement investing so you can have a life.
- See how AI is not just about better returns, but also seriously reduces risk.
- See a demo of Merlyn.AI dynamically evolving populations of better strategies
SIGs begin at 8:30
Main Speaker at 10:45
Meeting ends at noon
Agenda details to be posted later.